Close Menu
Global Hub News
    What's Hot

    Ali Muhammad Khan Says PTI Will Not Pursue Revenge If Re-Elected

    August 19, 2026

    Palestinian-American Raises US Flag Amid Settler Siege on Home

    August 19, 2026

    Bigg Boss 17’s Ayesha Khan Fuels Engagement Speculation with Unknown Man

    August 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Threads
    Trending
    • Ali Muhammad Khan Says PTI Will Not Pursue Revenge If Re-Elected
    • Palestinian-American Raises US Flag Amid Settler Siege on Home
    • Bigg Boss 17’s Ayesha Khan Fuels Engagement Speculation with Unknown Man
    • Princess Charlotte Showcases New Talent Following Kate’s Example
    • PML-N and PPP Engage in Backdoor Talks to Reduce Political Tensions
    • Three Suspected Dacoits Killed in Karachi Police Encounter
    • UAE Reports Two Ballistic Missiles Fired from Iran, Halts Trade Relations
    • Car Lifters Killed in Larkana Encounter Were Wanted in Karachi: SSP
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Global Hub NewsGlobal Hub News
    Subscribe
    Wednesday, August 19
    • Home
    • World
    • Pakistan
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Technology
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Business
    • Tax Calculator
    Global Hub News
    Home » UAE Reports Two Ballistic Missiles Fired from Iran, Halts Trade Relations
    Politics

    UAE Reports Two Ballistic Missiles Fired from Iran, Halts Trade Relations

    Web DeskBy Web DeskAugust 19, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    The United Arab Emirates announced that its defense ministry detected the launch of two ballistic missiles from Iran on Tuesday, marking the first such incident since the May 4 attack on Fujairah port. Both missiles reportedly landed in the sea after being aimed at maritime traffic, the UAE’s own assessments.

    In response to this missile threat, the UAE declared the suspension of all trade activities, commercial exchanges, and financial transactions with Iran until further notice. Abu Dhabi stated that this decision was driven by escalating actions it views as threats to regional and international peace and security.

    Meanwhile, Iran rejected the allegations. Foreign ministry spokesperson Esmaeil Baghaei dismissed the UAE’s claims as unfounded early Wednesday, denying any involvement in the missile launches.

    This development follows the expiration of a 60-day period for U.S.-Iranian peace negotiations on Monday, which ended without progress. The failure to reach an agreement has heightened concerns over further escalation in the ongoing conflict that has disrupted shipping through the Strait of Hormuz since February.

    The UAE defense ministry emphasized its readiness to address any threats and firmly counter any attempts to destabilize national security. Earlier on Tuesday, the UAE’s interior ministry issued a phone alert to residents assuring them that the situation was safe and normal activities could resume after an initial missile threat warning.

    Notably, the UAE had recently accused Iran of attacking its state-owned ADNOC vessels while they were transiting the Strait of Hormuz. Iran has not claimed responsibility for these attacks. However, Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have previously warned they would take action against vessels linked to Tehran’s adversaries or those that do not comply with Iranian directives while passing through the strait.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Tumblr Email
    Web Desk

    Related Posts

    Ali Muhammad Khan Says PTI Will Not Pursue Revenge If Re-Elected

    August 19, 2026

    PML-N and PPP Engage in Backdoor Talks to Reduce Political Tensions

    August 19, 2026

    Pakistan Extends Ban on Indian Aircraft Over Its Airspace Until Sept 24

    August 19, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Latest Posts

    Ali Muhammad Khan Says PTI Will Not Pursue Revenge If Re-Elected

    August 19, 2026

    Palestinian-American Raises US Flag Amid Settler Siege on Home

    August 19, 2026

    Bigg Boss 17’s Ayesha Khan Fuels Engagement Speculation with Unknown Man

    August 19, 2026

    Princess Charlotte Showcases New Talent Following Kate’s Example

    August 19, 2026

    PML-N and PPP Engage in Backdoor Talks to Reduce Political Tensions

    August 19, 2026

    Three Suspected Dacoits Killed in Karachi Police Encounter

    August 19, 2026
    Don't Miss

    Ali Muhammad Khan Says PTI Will Not Pursue Revenge If Re-Elected

    By Web DeskAugust 19, 20260

    PTI leader Ali Muhammad Khan assures the party will avoid revenge politics if it regains power, emphasizing a focus on governance and stability.

    Palestinian-American Raises US Flag Amid Settler Siege on Home

    August 19, 2026

    Bigg Boss 17’s Ayesha Khan Fuels Engagement Speculation with Unknown Man

    August 19, 2026

    Princess Charlotte Showcases New Talent Following Kate’s Example

    August 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • Home
    • Buy Now
    © 2026 NewsOra24

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.